Mr. Abdul Hameed Pasha , Additional Auditor General-II
- Mr. Pasha hails from a family settled in Northern Areas ( Chitral & Gilgit Baltistan), owns both Chitral & Gilgit as Home Stations/Cities. He claims the domicile of CHITRAL, Khyberpokhtunkha.
- Mr. Pasha joined Political Science Department, University of Peshawar, NWFP for the Session 1984-86 as a student, and after earning a Masters degree in the said discipline, he was appointed as Lecturer in Political Science, University of Baluchistan, Quetta.
- In November,1987, Mr. Pasha joined the Civil Services Academy, Lahore as Probationer Officer of Pakistan Audit & Accounts Service.
- Mr. Pasha joined Essex University, London, United Kingdom in the academic session 2006-07 for Post Graduate Studies in MSc. Accounting & Finance as a mid-career Officer in the Federal Government Superior Services. It was a fully funded studies programme of the Government under which a few officers were selected for studies abroad in European and American Universities.
- Mr. Pasha was posted as the 1st Accountant General Gilgit Baltistan (AG GB) under the New Political Structure conferred upon former Northern Areas by the Federal Government of Pakistan in 2009, and then in the Ministry of Interior, Islamabad.
- Mr. Pasha held the position of Accountant General Khyber Pakhtunkhwa from November 2018 till March 2020, and afterwards the position of Deputy Auditor General, Defense Services.
- Since 5th March 2021, Mr. Pasha is holding the position of the Additional Auditor General – II (BS 22, OPS).
- Mr. Pasha has a striking thirty five years length of service at his credit.