SALIENT FEATURES OF NAM:
- Modified Cash Basis of Accounting.
- Double Entry Book Keeping.
- Commitment Accounting.
- Fixed Assets Accounting.
- Assets Register.
- New Chart of Accounts.
- Timely, Accurate, Relevant and Reliable Financial Reports.
- Consolidated monthly and quarterly accounts.
- Monthly and Fortnightly Cash Forecasting Reports.
- Trend Analysis Reports.
- Appropriation Accounts.
- Annual Finance Account.
- Combined Finance and Rev. Account.
- Investment Reports.
- Public Debt Profile.
- ReportReport on Public Account.
- Report on Net Proceeds of Divisible Pool.
- Development Expenditure.
- Capital/Revenue Receipt.
- Tax/Non Tax Receipts.
- External/Domestic Borrowings.
- Program/Project Monitoring.
Manuals and Codes: