- Performance Audit Wing has launched an official Website which can be reached at www.paw.agp.gov.pk
- Performance Audit Wing has organized a three (3) days workshop on "Improving Value for Money" w.e.f October 12-14, 2020 for the offices of various departments of KP government.
- Performance Audit Wing has circulated the quarterly Calendar of E-Courses to all Field Audit Offices of DAGP
- AUDITOR GENERAL OF PAKISTAN APPROVED STRATEGIC PLAN (2015-19)
- WORLD BANK APPRECIATES SAI PAKISTAN FOR ITS INITIATIVES IN PUBLIC FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
- PAW will be conducting a three (03) days workshop on “Improving value for Money” w.e.f September 28-30, 2020 for the officers of DAGP and Executive Departments of the Provincial Governments simultaneously through the virtual as well as the class room mode.
The Auditor General’s organization is the prime institution in the country for ensuring public accountability and fiscal transparency in governmental operations. The organization is expected to bring about improvements in the financial discipline and internal control environment in the executive departments for minimizing the possibility of waste and fraud. The Auditor General of Pakistan is appointed under the Constitution of the country.